Professional insurance

Essential for liberal profession holders and self-employed people.

This insurance allows self-employed person to keep income during a period of incapacity.

Do you want to protect your company? Your staff? Your offices? Your professional activity?

Professional insurance covers :

  • For you and your staff :
  • Workers’ compensation insurance. (mandatory for staff)
  • Group insurance (savings, death) ;
  • Guaranteed income insurance ;
  • Hospital insurance ;
  • Business liability insurance and liability insurance after delivery.
  • For your buildings and equipments :
  • Fire insurance (buildings, equipments, goods);
  • Business interruption insurance ;
  • Equipment insurance ;
  • Vehicle and machine insurance ;

* Warning, borrowing money also costs money.