The energy credit, also called “green credit”, is a loan designed to finance all renovation, installation and alteration works with the only purpose of making energy savings. Energy credit is a transitory measure which is applicable for every contracts concluded be January 1st, 2009 and December 31st, 2011.
For what is used the energy credit? This credit permits to finance solar panels installation, water solar heating system installation, installation of any other geothermal energy production device, realization of energy audit, replacement of your former boiler, the maintenance of your boiler, insulation of your roof, ground and walls, thermostats installation, installation of atmosphere thermostats with clock, double glazing installation…
Energy credit objectives ?
It is an instalment loan. You know the monthly payment as soon as you signed your credit contract. You benefit from a fixed interest rate during the term that you have fixed by yourself in the contract.
- Who can subscribe for this credit ?
Everyone who lives in Belgium or in Luxembourg.
Lending conditions ?
To have an ID card for Belgium and Luxembourg.
For foreigners in Luxembourg : registration certificate with passport /ID card issued by country of origin or permanent residence certificate.
Ideally, do not have litigation in terms of credit denunciation although some solutions may exist.
- Our brokers speak english, Spanish, Portuguese;
- We take note of your credit application and introduce it to one of our partners without any commitment from you;
- We get an answer about your application within 24 hours ;
- You can sign your credit contract at our closest agency ;
- You get the money on your bank account within the 3 working days ;
- Our brokers answer all your questions about credit ;
- Thanks to our partner network, we guarantee you the best Annual Percentage Rate of Charge of the market.