From January 1, 2020, the quotas will in principle be limited to 90%. In other words, you will have to finance the remaining 10%, as well as the registration fees for the purchase and for the loan.

However, numerous exceptions to this 90% mark have been provided:

For young households buying a home for the first time: 35% of the credits granted by a lending organization may exceed the 90% ratio and 5% the 100% ratio.

For those purchasing a property for the second time: 20% of the credits granted may exceed the 90% quota, but this can never be greater than 100%.

For rental investments: the maximum percentage is set at 80%, but it can go up to 90% in 10% of the loans granted.

Contactez-nous :