Simulation of Belgian notary fees
Calculation of the legal fees of a standard credit
These calculations are indicative. They are based on a simplified formula. Other numerous elements can influence the result. Contact your solicitor for more information.
Few words to explain the cost calculation for a mortgage: you can indicate only the amount of the credit in first fields, the simulator will make the rest.
- The main amount of the mortgage loan corresponds to the borrowed sum
- Accessories are a lump sum which the lending body plans to cover itself from expenses in case of non-payment.
- The registration fees are a tax linked to the recording of real estate sale
- The mortgage registration fee is also a tax paid by the solicitor which corresponds to 0,3 % of credit amount + accessories.
- Notary fees are fixed by Royal Order and are the same for all solicitors
The amount of legal charges , registration fees and notary’s fees are statutory. The solicitor calculates them according to the sale price of the real property. These charges are collected by the solicitor who will pay them to the concerned tax authorities. It is necessary to note that these charges vary as the good is located in Wallonia, in Flanders or in Brussels.
* Warning, borrowing money also costs money.
* Conditions of an installment loan governed by the Law of "Book VII of the Code of Economic Law" (Law of 19/04/2014) relating to Consumer Credit (LCC) reserved for individuals. The rate displayed on our simulator is only valid on the basis of two borrowers who own a real estate property, having no credit outstanding at the National Bank of Belgium at the time of the application for credit and whose revenues seizable for each amount to an amount of EUR 1,900 net minimum. If you are not in this condition, the annual percentage rate of charge applied will vary between 6.95% and 13.50% depending on the type of credit and the purpose of the credit. The 180 month term is only applied when the installment loan has a mortgage registration (guarantee). Subject to acceptance of your application for credit and mutual agreement. This calculation is for informational purposes and does not constitute an offer. Collection of information and respect for privacy.